Having the right homeowner’s policy is extremely important when a disaster strikes! Don’t be caught underinsured. Our agents can help you understand which homeowner’s policy is best for your home and your situation.
Policies offer protection from a variety of damages:
- Storms – Flooding, Earthquakes, Wind, etc.
Looking for more information on policies? Give us a call (920) 250-6464 or fill out our contact form!
Homeowner's Insurance Coverages Include:
- Your home – the cost to replace or repair your house
- Personal Property/Possessions – personal property includes jewelry, furniture, clothing, sports equipment, artwork, electronics and more
- Other Structures – additional structures on your property: barns, garages, sheds, pools, etc
- Additional Living Expenses – if your home is being repaired due to a covered insurance claim, living expenses that are reasonable and necessary will be provided.
- Personal Liability – covers accidental injuries to yourself or visitors on your premises, including property damage to others or bodily injury caused by pets.
- Flood & Earthquake Insurance